Monday, May 11, 2009

If you read my previous post, you’ve successfully followed me to this, the new home of my blog about all things integrated and very, very small.  My previous blog hosts, who shall remain nameless to protect the guilty, did not provide the level of customer service I think I, as a human, deserve, when I phoned to suggest a list of technical improvements.  Respect is free, no?  Please give it freely, whoever you are.  I offer you my respect.  Please offer me yours.  That’s all. 

(To see any of my archived posts, you may visit the old and no longer beloved host at http://tinyurl.com/r3nxya.)

3 comments:

  1. I'll follow you anywhere, Professor. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, Professor, the link to your old blog appears to be broken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link is broken? Welcome to my world. Now you can see why I moved my blog.

    ReplyDelete